If I'm not mistaken, this has been the longest unplanned break in TRZ posts since blogstart--it has not been for want of material. Here were some the topics I considered and dropped at various stages of development.
- A primer on monetary policy as it relates to my finding $1500 in various forms of cash in my parents' bedroom.
- The sleeping habits of OECD countries,
- The eating habits of OECD countries,
- The power of culture in the efficacy of national institutions.,
- Other stuff I've forgotten,
- And one more thing I'll write about tomorrow (or the next day, or...)
Once I get that last post written, you'll understand why I've been focused on other things despite having ample free time.